Sunday 13 January 2013

A Challenge

Assalamualaikum :)
heyhey, L is in the house, yo! 
how you guys doing there? great? glad to know that ^^

so, as you read the title. "A Challenge". everyone does has their challenging moment right?
tonight, i would like to share with you guys about my challenging project. huhu

guess what? i'm gonna make a short film. haha. 
THE NOT QUIET RIGHT <-- click for the information bout it. 
well, for my video. it's like remake a video that uploaded in Youtube but i changed it differently.
hopefully, it will complete successfully and the juries would love it. hehe~
i wrote the script myself and it will be directed by myself. ^_^ ahaaak! xD

i'm still thinking and searching for the right production name. 
Alhamdulillah, i found an actress today. i'm glad that she would be my heroin. it's YeeXuan. she's cute and quite suit with the character. haha. but i'm still searching for an actor. huhu. 

hopefully, there's someone will accepts to be my actor. 
wish me big luck. In Shaa Allah.
xoxo, L 


No comments:

Post a Comment